Plugin buttons on Quick Access Toolbar stay disabled

Plugin buttons added to the Quick Access Toolbar stay disabled after the first time they become disabled. For instance, if you open up a script, many plugin buttons become disabled. However, they should be re-enabled once the viewport is visible again. This is not the case for the buttons in the Quick Access Toolbar.

Similarly, buttons on the toolbar seem to disregard the ClickableWhenViewportHidden property.

Using the latest version of Studio (0.364.1.263282) on Windows 10. The plugin demonstrated below is my Create Script plugin.

I’m not entirely sure how long this has been happening. At least for a month. Maybe longer.

Here’s a video demonstrating the bug:

4 Likes

Just started getting something similar to this issue all of a sudden.

My plugin button on the QAT (Quick Access Toolbar) just removes itself or something on studio startup, at the same time two buttons (specifically Quick Open and Play, not plugin buttons obviously) decide they want to be on the QAT despite me removing them.

As you can see in the video I provided below, in my case, opening a script doesn’t cause the disable bug, but closing a place and re-opening it does.

I can confirm this as well, all my plugins were removed (ONCE AGAIN) from my quick access toolbar, and after I’ve re-added them they’ve gotten themselves stuck disabled until I go into the ribbon bar to re-enable them.

Currently running v0.512.0.5120419 on Windows 10.

5 Likes

This issue should be resolved now, can you guys confirm?

3 Likes

I can confirm this appears to be fixed for me. Thanks!

1 Like

Can confirm my plugin QAT button doesn’t disappear on start nor disable when opening another place, but I still get the “quick open” and “play” buttons showing up on the QAT when I remove them via the customiser, like I mentioned before.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.