Plugin does not appear in creator marketplace

Hello!
I recently update a plugin of mine. For some reason it is unable to be seen or searched in the creator marketplace and toolbox. The only access to it is thru my inventory or direct link to it. This makes it impossible for it to be distributed around.
I have tested this with some of my other plugins and none of them had such issue.

Images of the plugin in question

Image proof of plugin no being shown

1 Like

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and we will update you when we have further information!

Thanks for the report!

1 Like

Hey @bostaffmanbulgaria1, thanks for flagging this. Here’s some info that may help:

• From our community standards, we disallow “Uploading content that contains obfuscated code or hidden scripts that mislead end users or create disruptive experiences for them”
  • We discourage patterns like require, loadstring, and getfenv.
2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know about this.

I did have 2 uses of loadstring within the plugin which were to execute math operations without using the command line.
I have now removed said part of the code entirely and the plugin seems to again appear inside the marketplace.

I’ll surely have to be more mindful as I never found information about loadstring being disallowed.(although it makes sense due to random executable code that can be taken though)

All I wanted was for it to be visible to more people for them to have.

Thank you again for the information you provided!

Have a nice day!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.