Plugin not appearing in Marketplace Search

My plugin is not appearing in the Marketplace. I published it under the Beastslash group. The Dashboard says that it is on the Marketplace, but it doesn’t appear when I search for it, even when I include unverified creators.

System information: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz, 16 GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with Max-Q Design

Browser information:

• User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:121.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/121.0
  • Platform Type: PC
  • Device Type: Computer

Expected behavior

I expect the plugin to appear in the Marketplace Search.

3 Likes

Same thing happening to me with normal models, I am verified too.
For example, I have this models:

But can’t search them:

Can’t search new models I publish, some of the old models are missing too.

@FriendlyAdder

1 Like

I had the same problem last night, but 8 hours later my plugin CommandY was back. I assumed the new Creator Store changes meant more careful vetting but be good to know officially

Try searching again later

Did u ever fix this? Im having this issue!

Nope, this issue still remains unresolved. I contacted Roblox Support, but they thought I was having a client issue and closed my ticket.

After a couple days it showed up for me. Just make sure the name and description is acceptable for Roblox and nothing is censored.

Also make sure you dont use loadstring and getfenv

iirc this has been an issue for years. Roblox refuses to fix it for some reason. This is the same with games as well, you can search for the EXACT word for word title of a game and it won’t even show up at all*

*provided that the game is not a popular game.

A perfect case study of this is one of my games “RSS Truss Flick”. As of right now, it has 24.1k visits but still doesn’t show up in the search engine?

Thanks for the report! Just to confirm, we have a ticket for this in our internal database.

1 Like