[PLUGIN] Easily manage your module scripts - EZModule

if you thought i was attacking you then devfourm isn’t for you

i went to a new baseplate and enabled it and nothing happened
i also restarted studio

i meant to say “it’s not working in studio for me

3 Likes

I dont know why it says I have zero sales for the plugin.

In terms of it doing nothing, you have to press its icon in the plugins folder. You also need to give it permission to insert objects in your game.

1 Like

Hello! I think you made a plugin before, and I remember telling you about making your video more professional to show some seriousness. The same message goes for this plugin.

Thanks!

2 Likes

it didn’t request any permissions
(“No Permissions Requested” on the screenshot)

I’m just going to say I find this resource useless.

If anyone finds it useful, then good for them, but I don’t see a purpose myself.

2 Likes

please make sure you have the latest update installed

I think the same thing about your reply

1 Like

Roblox devs when criticism :scream: :

3 Likes

not explaining why you think it’s useless is just bad “criticisim”

1 Like

Ok allow me to explain why it is useless, like many have already pointed it out, all it does is insert modules into folders, yes it shows which modules are active but realistically why are you going to insert a module and not make it active, the whole point of a module is to use it.

The dude doesn’t owes us anything and the plugin is free, but it is still useless and if he doesn’t cares then good, if he does then good too, I just said what I think about it.

4 Likes

Its mainly for developers who use a lot of modules. While this may not be realistic for you, it shouldnt make the plugin “useless”

To clarify, this can use any object on roblox. Whether it be a model containing multiple parts or a folder that contains a collection of scripts, the plugin handles all of them.

The reason this is for modules mainly is because modules are generally re-used more frequently than other assets.

But the plugin can be used to store any object(s) you want to re-use.

1 Like

I think @lolsmanReturn means that you can add a module when hovering over the Workspace button, and I don’t think this is related to the Toolbox.

This seems very useful for large-scale games with a lot of module scripts. Nice work!

Kinda reinventing the wheel with this one. Most of these features are just an extra step. Studio already has most of these features built in.

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! I’m glad you like the free plugin!

Avg lolman returns response and toxicity.

1 Like
1 Like

Here is some constructive advice instead of attacking creators what you should do is give them constructive criticism. You help nobody by just telling them how simple and useless their assets are. Give advice for improvement, I am not gonna argue with someone who is ignorant but change bro.

5 Likes