[PLUGIN] Easily manage your module scripts - EZModule

Purpose

• This plugin lets you easily insert your module scripts (or any other assets) in any game you make in an organized manner. It automatically stores your modules in a single location and doesnt allow duplicate modules to be inserted.

Active Displaying

• My plugin displays which modules are active in your game allowing better management

Customization

• Customize the appearance of the modules with optional custom images, names, and even descriptions.

Easy inserting

• This FREE plugin makes inserting modules easy and organized. You can also quickly uninsert modules by just clicking “uninsert.” This provides an organized display for a normally messy studio enviroment.

Price

Basic Tutorial

So what are you waiting for?

2 Likes

iirc the insert button exists when hovering

6 Likes

I dont know what you mean by that

2 Likes

He means this:

2 Likes

My plugin allows you to customize the look of the modules, making your module scripts easier to access and manage. It displays which module scripts are currently active in your game and which are not, and it automatically moves the location of any modules you insert to a predictable location so you do not have to drag it.

This is the main difference between my plugin and roblox’s toolbox.

Roblox’s toolbox does not show you which modules are currently in your game as well as allowing duplicates of the same module and it puts it in a random location.

My plugin aims to organize and manage modules in your game with these features.

2 Likes

This sounds like some almost-clickbait youtube video

6 Likes

its a marketting slogan for the plugin. I can go ahead and make it more professional however.

1 Like

This kind of seems like an unneeded extra step… do you see yourself using this?

3 Likes

not what I was talking about but ok

1 Like

My plugin has a niche audience. I made the plugin for myself. If you chose not to use the plugin, that’s okay, but claiming there is ‘no purpose’ is offensive and dismissive.

all it does is insert objects into a folder with extra steps

6 Likes

My plugin allows you to customize the look of the modules, making your module scripts easier to access and manage. It displays which module scripts are currently active in your game and which are not, and it automatically moves the location of any modules you insert to a predictable location so you do not have to drag it.

This is the main difference between my plugin and roblox’s toolbox.

Roblox’s toolbox does not show you which modules are currently in your game as well as allowing duplicates of the same module and it puts it in a random location.

My plugin aims to organize and manage modules in your game with these features.

lil bro I was never talking about the toolbox what AI are you using

4 Likes

I feel as though just putting your modules inside a folder works good enough

2 Likes

The main argument for my plugin is that it can be achieved with Toolbox. You stated that my plugin simply inserts objects into a folder, and I gave you a description of what it actually does.

You are simplifying my plugin to make it seem obsolete, when in reality it’s for a specific niche audience of developers, and helps manage modules in your game.

By addressing both the main argument of the toolbox and describing its features, I helped provide a more cohesive understanding.

1 Like

That’s exactly how I organize modules

1 Like

if you dont want to use the plugin, then dont use it. Its a free plugin so its not like I have anything to gain.

2 Likes

this plugin is for a specific niche audience of developers. If you want to get a plugin that is actually designed to appeal toward most developers, I recommend you check out my EZTask plugin.

My EZTask plugin lets you create, manage, and assign tasks built in on Roblox Studio.

If you want to learn more, you can check out its dev forum post:

1 Like

you sure do talk like it

i’m not 100% sure what this plugin does (i also barely read anything and it’s not working in studio for me) but it seems like an unnecessary extra step like what others are saying

here’s some questions i have:

• could we rename the EZInsert folder?

• is there a way to organize the scripts into folders on the ‘display’? if yes, am i able to insert the whole folder?

• could i change where the scripts go?

• why only module scripts?

even if you do answer these questions without ai, i’d probably won’t use this

3 Likes

I cannot help you if you are going to be disrespectful.

You are lying. It works perfectly fine. You never even installed it so it wouldn’t be possible for you to run into issues with it. Rather than making lies and trying to personally attack someone on the internet, I’d recommend you go to something like go for a walk or get started on a game.

1 Like