[Plugin] Ethereal's Quick Build

Hello All, I guess this is more of a public announcement of my plugin. 3 months ago I made a plugin for my friend to use personally while he builds. I checked today and quite a few more people have taken it so I figured that perhaps people found it useful. You can grab it here here.

This plugin was a quick remake my friend requested of @reteach’s Quick Build plugin, however, it features more parts you may find useful while building some of which are MeshParts. Me being a former builder myself I found it annoying to have to grab a MeshPart Sphere or MeshPart Cylinder from the toolbox. So the addition of those as well as other parts may make your building more streamlined! I apologize in advance if you don’t like the UI for it :slightly_smiling_face:

Features:
-Draggable UI so you don’t have to switch back to the plugin tab
9 Different BaseParts to choose from:

• Normal BasePart: 2x1
  • Cylinder (Made with a MeshPart for more streamlined building)
  • Sphere (Made with a MeshPart for more streamlined building)
  • A variety of beveled cubes
  • A variety of wedges/corner parts.

12 Likes

Thanks, i am learning how to build and this helps alot. Just a suggestion, Make it a seperate window if possible. It would make it resizable. Great Plugin for everyday building.

1 Like

Wow I am shocked to see Quick Build being used at all.

Fun fact, Quick Build was the first program I ever wrote (I was an aspiring 3D modeler at the time). The success of that plugin made me change career decisions. Now I have graduated with a degree in Computer Science and work as a full time developer.

1 Like

Really cool, but will there be more shapes in the future like toruses and cones?

1 Like

very neat plugin with a simple and powerful function, well done!

2 Likes

I can add those for you if you’d like. Shoot me a DM on discord EtherealMiracle#9446 and send me pictures, or straight up just the parts you want me to include in the plugin and I’ll add them!

Ugh I can’t thank you enough for making this post! I really should’ve tried searching for something like this earlier. This will definitely be helpful in my builds!

1 Like