[PLUGIN] Interface Tools

This sounds like a wonderful plugin. Can’t wait to test it out!

Thank you for sharing this, it makes UI developing some much easier.

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Finally, it’s now a lot easier with this plugin. The gradients and the icons part are the one that everyone struggles with, in some way. But now, I feel it’s not gonna be a problem! Well done and thanks again!

1 Like

What more could I say? :heart: You so much, thank you so so so so much! You have just made my life too damn easier. Your Plugin’s motto is very right.

“The plugin that makes the life of every UI Designer easier.”

2 Likes

Update time! Here are a few recent additions that have just been published:

Plugin API
You can now use the plugin API to register custom icons! Here is the API:

ScrollingFrames
ScrollingFrames (including the IconFrame) auto resize based on the amount of icons. No more super long scrollbars.

1 Like

I have a suggestion. Can you add like a choice button where you can choose which color the icons are? Oh also the gradients.

1 Like

The search bar doesn’t work really well btw. I don’t know if this is a bug, or the way the script is made. Just wanted to let you know.

Quick update: When inserting a Custom Icon, it is now automatically selected for you in explorer.

You are a lifesaver, now I can test out my gui scripts without wasting my time making it myself!

1 Like

This is a great plugin, within minutes I was easily able to make attractive UI. Would reccomend.

1 Like

Thank you so much! As someone who does not ever really work with UI’s, this helped me save much money and also is an amazing and easy plugin! Much love.

This is a live saver! Awesome job. Keep up the great updates!

Amazing plugin! I’m not good at making UI’s, with this i can make the UI’s look better and faster!

Wow, this really makes UI creation a breeze! No more ugly boxes for me!

Hey everyone! If you guys have any suggestions for updates, make sure to list them below and we will do our best to implement them.

Help support continued development: https://twitter.com/fivefactor_/status/1239648870277185541

Check out the newest update here: https://twitter.com/fivefactor_/status/1239679034310737927

Oh god, thank you for this contribution to the community. Since I’m like awful at UI designing or anything related to that, this will make my life a lot easier, you’ve literally saved me numerous hours in future.

2 Likes

Really cool! I’ve been searching for a long time for something that is easy to use and could aid me in designing UIs. Thank you very much.

1 Like

It’s so good If you’re new or expert at Designing Uis. Thank you so much for making this Plugin!

Another update! The plugin now has 32px rounded frames. Update the plugin to view this change.

2 Likes