[PLUGIN] Interface Tools

Never realised I needed this. All this time i’ve been searching all over the internet, and now its just here for me to use. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is fantastic. Tons of elements right at your finger tips without the hassle of having to upload images from third-party software; which is such a pain especially when you’re not a UI person.

Thanks for making such an awesome tool!

1 Like

@C_Sharper @Evelucinate

Thanks for the feedback! If you have any ideas for features that I can add - that would be appreciated.

1 Like

My strongest piece of feedback would be to change all of the gradients over to using UIGradient since it’s an actual Roblox feature now.

Is it possible for the spritesheets to contain less, but be higher quality? Currently I am unable to use this as if I make the sprites larger they began to become incredibly blurry.

Best thing to do would have every icon uploaded separately but I’m afraid I cannot upload 900+ icons.

Finally! I’ve been looking everywhere for recommendations on what tools/software to use. I can’t wait to try this out :smiley:

Hey, nice plugin but I checked, I am able to use frames, but I literally can’t insert buttons.

I am hoping to release the newest Interface Tools update within the next week. If anyone has any bugs or suggestions to report, please reply with them below.

1 Like

Minor design updates, icon improvements, converted all gradients to use UIGradient, and other fixes.

Interface Tools is now on GitHub! Feel free to send an issue and PRs GitHub - 5factor/interface-tools

Hey everyone! Glad to announce we just hit over 8000 sales! Thanks to everyone for supporting us.

1 Like

Thanks so much for this plugin! This will definitely help newer developers who are interested in learning user interface design. In fact, I will be using this plugin to help me create some user interface for a couple of my games. This new plugin should make it a lot easier and I credit you for making user interface design so convenient.

Wonderful! This is a best plugin,that i’ve seen!

Because the icons are white, you can change the color using the image color property.

So when I tried to install it I just couldn’t, the “install” button is just greyed out, anyone?

You can’t install plugins from the website, you need to open it in studio.

Yeah i found out that i was on phone and there is no studio on phone, sorry im a bit dumb :slight_smile: xd

Wow! Thanks.

But are the icons copyright free?

The icons are part of the Material Icon pack. You can view the license on material.io.

1 Like