Plugin Management window should sort plugins into enabled and disabled sub-lists

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to find plugins I have enabled so I can disable them in the Plugin Management window, or find plugins I don’t have enabled that I’m looking to enable. It’s really difficult to find the plugins I’m trying to manage because they’re all mixed up together.

I frequently change the plugins I have enabled to keep my plugin bar free of clutter that I’m not using for my current project. It would be much easier for me to find plugins I’m trying to enable / disable if this plugin list was sorted into two alphabetical groups after the Pending Updates section. First, a list of all plugins I have enabled, and second, a list of all plugins I have disabled.

For this to be as comfortable to use as possible, when enabling or disabling a plugin, these groupings should not change. Plugins should stay where they are in the sorted lists until the Plugin Management window is reopened.

This has sort-of been brought up before, a long time ago: Sorting for 'Manage Plugins' page

14 Likes