[Plugin] Material Icons!

Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve created a icon library plugin for UI Designers that comes in really handy.

Preview Images:

All icons are 256x256 and have been processed through PixelFix already. You can insert the icon by selecting a GuiObject (ScreenGui,etc.)in explorer and clicking on an icon in the window :open_mouth:

Use Cases:
Lock and Unlock icon from plugin (made things a lot easier)

Message me if you have any icon requests or questions :slight_smile:

The plugin is available on the plugin marketplace, or you can install from link below:

61 Likes

Is the plugin too expensive? (150 Robux)

• Yea
  • Nah

0 voters

Edit: plugin is now 100 Robux

Are these icons copyrighted or can each icon be used commercially?

1 Like

All icons can be used commercially! The icons are from Google Material Icons which are licensed under Apache License 2.0
So you can technically sell a .zip file with the icons .png file for money but you shouldn’t :shock:

5 Likes

Is there a way to pick resolution size? Sometimes the difference between 24p and 32p makes a world of a difference in the icon quality. Some basic sizes like 16, 24, 32, 64, 128, 256, and 512 would be nice.

If I did that, I would need to upload thousands of decals :sweat_smile:

Maybe you could write a script (or pay someone to write a script) that downloads these sizes from the site/uploads them to roblox & organizes them for you?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m looking to add icon categories and sizes soon.

Made the plugin slightly cheaper (100 robux now)

1 Like

How many icons are there.

30char

about 150 for now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

do you intend to add more?

30c

Yes! I also intend to expand the plugin capabilities

I feel that this is to expensive maybe lower it to 50 R$.

1 Like

Well, I did have to download, run through pixel fix and upload to Roblox and put into studio to get asset ID 150 times, as well as script the entire plugin so I think the price is already quite low. Plus, I’ll be updating the plugin with more capabilities soon.

7 Likes

You should add something unique to your plugin, because there is a free plugin that does this: https://www.roblox.com/library/4500377880/Interface-Tools

3 Likes

That free plugin literally just came out :roll_eyes: . I am working on expanding the capabilities.

2 Likes

Are there any videos that demonstrate the plugin in action?

No because its pretty self explanatory

Ah yes my work doesn’t deserve to be valued at a single dollar. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes