[Plugin] Material Icons!

Maybe you could write a script (or pay someone to write a script) that downloads these sizes from the site/uploads them to roblox & organizes them for you?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m looking to add icon categories and sizes soon.

Made the plugin slightly cheaper (100 robux now)

1 Like

How many icons are there.

30char

about 150 for now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

do you intend to add more?

30c

Yes! I also intend to expand the plugin capabilities

I feel that this is to expensive maybe lower it to 50 R$.

1 Like

Well, I did have to download, run through pixel fix and upload to Roblox and put into studio to get asset ID 150 times, as well as script the entire plugin so I think the price is already quite low. Plus, I’ll be updating the plugin with more capabilities soon.

7 Likes

You should add something unique to your plugin, because there is a free plugin that does this: https://www.roblox.com/library/4500377880/Interface-Tools

3 Likes

That free plugin literally just came out :roll_eyes: . I am working on expanding the capabilities.

2 Likes

Are there any videos that demonstrate the plugin in action?

No because its pretty self explanatory

Ah yes my work doesn’t deserve to be valued at a single dollar. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I bought it, it just needs more features.

1 Like

I mean, it does have a search icon and also scale/offset setting. I’m adding categories when I have time.

It’s perfectly designed for UI creation and design, and I appreciate the effort that went into this. I agree with you that it should be worth 100 robux, probably more. Porting all those icons would take ages.

3 Likes

Sorry for the necropost but this is a bit of an unfair comparison.
First, Interface Tools was made by a group of people, and this was a solo attempt made a year prior. Right now, this plugin has a better search feature and a ton more niche case icons uploaded (Different rubbish bins, scanner icons, etc.). I think if you value accessibility more then this one is better, but Interface Tools includes some other features too which might have been its main selling point. I’d generally prefer using both together because of the amount of icons both provide :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

I am sorry to say that, but the free plug-in named “Interface Tools” got more icons and many other features.

Link: Interface Tools - Roblox

That plugin is paid now so I’ll have to link an actual free plugin here: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/plugin-material-icons-1400/