[Plugin] Multi-Sound Player (Free)

Hello everyone, just wanted to showcase a plugin I’ve recently made. This is actually my first ever plugin. It’s basically a UI that appears when you select a sound object, and it allows you to play the sound object while in studio view. You can also play multiple sounds at the same time, along with edit the time position with the UI. This is something that a friend of mine and I have been needing but just couldn’t find, so if anyone purchases the UI I hope they get the same amount of usefulness that we were able to get.

I’ll most likely continue adding more features to the UI as time goes on, so if anyone has any recommendations please let me know. Also, if there are any bugs let me know.

Picture of UI:

2 Likes

That’s actually a great idea!
A sound playing prompt is definitely something useful!!
The only thing I am worried about is, that the players can set up the controls of the UI.
Just imagine if someone works with tons of sounds and they actually just want to drag them around, but every single time a UI pops up.

If you actually want the plugin to sell you should probably add more stuff to it, because 100 robux is a big price for a plugin…

Yeah I understand that now. For now I’ll make it free, and if I do get a positive response on its use then I’ll add more features to it.