Plugin not Appearing on Creator Store

Issue Description:

The plugin developed by the Roblox group “Sawhorse” is not visible on the Creator Store despite being uploaded and published successfully.

Reproduction Steps

1. Log in to the Creator Hub and access the Creator Store.
  2. Navigate to the “Plugins” section.
  3. Search for the plugin titled “Ambience” by Sawhorse or search by the name of the creator, “Sawhorse”.
  4. Observe that the plugin is not listed.

Expected Behavior:

The plugin created by Sawhorse should be displayed in the list of available plugins on the Creator Store, allowing users to view and download it.

Visual Aids:

Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/store/plugins

Hi @JuanGamerPlayz_RBLX thanks for reporting this, we’re looking into it

2 Likes

Hey @JuanGamerPlayz_RBLX it should show up now!

1 Like

Hiya @riddlemasta! How are you doing?

Currently, I am able to see the “Ambience” plugin being published on the Creator Store! Hooray!

I would like to quickly understand whether it is intentional or not to only search for the plugin name instead of the creator’s name. I attempted to search for the name of the creator, which is a Roblox group, but was unsuccessful in finding it. However, when I searched for the plugin name, it was successful.

hey @JuanGamerPlayz_RBLX!

Unfortunately searching by group name is not supported right now. We’re aware of the gap and are currently investigating this.

Thanks for reporting though, and happy that your issue was resolved!

1 Like

I understand now. Thank you @StickOmega1 and @riddlemasta for fixing it! :v:

Have a good one!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.