Plugin Organization

As a developer, I love organization and I believe it helps my workflow and efficiency immensely. The only problem is that Roblox Studio has no real way to organize plugins, it’s either enabled or disabled, which leads to cluttered messes like this:

If Roblox had a new way to organize these, possibly by type, date, etc, it could immensely improve my workflow, and I would assume it’d be the same for other developers. Of course, this isn’t a huge issue, but smaller details like this can improve everyone’s efficiency. One way I could see solving it would be to be able to make folders to go in the plugin bar, then the developer being able to customize which plugins go into the folder.

As a developer, I always use plugins and find that they help where regular Studio tools cannot, and I’d like to see them be as efficient as possible.

17 Likes

I’ve already posted a similar request a while ago.

2 Likes

It would be awesome if Roblox can sort this issue out.

There are many wonderful scripts that people make… that we use.

However… these need attention :

1. Adding more causes your favourites to be move “off screen” to the right.
  2. Having Pop-Out tabs after clicking a folder… we can put more popular or similar used Plugins… like Terrains together… or Animation + Rigging

It just makes more sense grouping things… and preferably allow the users the ability to do that.

THANKS in Advance :slight_smile:

1 Like