[PLUGIN] Popular Music Playlists & Soundboard Beta

Overview

The STYNGR Plugin delivers popular label music in curated playlists, audio clips, with different models to fit different needs.

Key Features

• Popular Music ingame (Boombox Radio)
  • Soundboard (Allows players to play sounds)
  • Increased Player retention
  • Curated Content
  • Regular Updates w/ Player & Dev Feedback
  • Easy to Implement
  • Monetization for Devs

How do I integrate?

You can integrate using either the SDK or Plug-in. Both integrations require the following steps:

1. Send Experience/Place IDs to Roblox
  2. Receive credentials from STYNGR (App ID & API key)
  3. Install the Plug-in/SDK
  4. Add credentials
  5. Publish to Roblox

How long does it take to integrate?

• Plug-in: With additional configuration (such as Boombox location and styling), integration can be completed in less than 1 hour.
  • SDK: Including additional configuration, integration can be completed in less than 1 day.

How do I update the plug-in?

You can update the plug-in either manually or automatically:

• Manual Updates: You’ll receive a notification in the “editor,” and the update can be completed with a click of a button. Once updated, you’ll need to publish the changes.

• Auto Updates: This setting is available in the plug-in settings. Auto updates ensure the plug-in remains current, but the experience will not be automatically published.

Quick Look (Utilizes in game audio only)

Here’s our Discord Server!

If you have any questions let us know on Discord through our ticket system
We have more info regarding what the plugin offers & the different models that are possible with it

For those that would like to implement, you can follow up with us @ RDC or utilizing our Discord’s ticket system

2 Likes

What does it actually do? Is it a library? I’m confused.

Hi Wetrun,

The plugin allows developers to use music in game from popular music labels like TWICE, Coldplay, etc. in a radio format as well as a soundboard similar to Discord.