[Plugin] RopeMaster: Create Ropes Fast

Another one of XAXA’s powerful plugins, been using all others and will be using this one as well. The ability to have presets or customize everything is one of the things I like about your plugins. Can’t wait for the ornaments feature.

2 Likes

That’s very cool! When will that plugin be done?

Cool, I’ll make sure to try it out and put it into my “Lost on an Island” game.
Thanks again.

It looks the way realistic since when I found that plugin, never seen that plugin done in Roblox.

Wow, what a great plugin! Will add to my toolbox.

1 Like

Can we change the thickness of it?

2 Likes

Will there be an API for this plugin so we can create ropes at runtime (e.g. a tool for police officers to place caution tape)?

6 Likes

Think the plugins broke :confused: Tried installing it several times, and I keep getting an “Install failed” message

2 Likes

This is the best building pluggin that I know! Really cool! :grinning:

@XAXA Just wanted to say I found your plugin super helpful for creating power lines in my map!

6 Likes

I mean I’m fine with a "Chair master " plugin, lol.

1 Like

Wait are they made from parts or ropes?

I just found this plugin and decided to test it, and it is super awesome! I have a suggestion for you though, I think there should be maybe a drop down menu or some menu of some sort where you can change the properties of the ropes (like CanCollide, CastShadow, even possibly Anchored, ect.) rather than having to do that manually on every single rope model you make. I think that it would enhance this plugin even more than how cool it already is.

2 Likes

Do you always create plugins? Or do you love to make plugins? :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Working on a cable suspended bridge, but unfortunately there’s a darn length limit! Have to find the means to seamlessly add lengthier cables beyond a few hundred studs without sacrificing an offsetted portion at one end of where the cables connect.

That is very cool! one of the things i most liked about it is the ability to make the curved shapes where a rope is

Would love to be able to use this at runtime as well

Very useful plugin. I can tell you’ve put a lot of time into this. Nice job!

Could I see the section of code that places the rope, I want to be able to make ropes in game, since rope constraints don’t have collisions or textures.

Edit: I found the source code and copied the necessary stuff, made a rope during runtime, however it doesn’t have any customization, with @XAXA’s approval I might remake it myself and release it as an API.

1 Like