Plugin/Marketplace changes - Where are plugins in Studio?

Question

I can no longer see legacy plugins in my Studio toolbar; are legacy plugins no longer usable after marketplace changes, or do I need to toggle some setting to continue to use these?

Issue

I’ve returned after two months of inactivity and can no longer see plugins in my Roblox Studio toolbar aside from Hoarcekat and Blender Animations.

All of the plugins I would normally expect to see are still in my inventory and I’ve not made any changes to my plugin settings.

I did expect to be able, and have tried, to toggle these in the Plugin Management window but only the aforementioned plugins are shown. The other plugins in my inventory are not displayed in this window.

P.S. I tried to search for this issue but couldn’t find any related comments / posts, feel free to redirect me if this is a duplicate and I’ll delete the post.

The Toolbox hides plugins from unverified users, if you own these plugins, you can install them from your Roblox inventory.

Just find the plugin you want to install and somewhere there should be a button to install it to Studio.

2 Likes

I know you deleted this because you mentioned the toolbox but that did actually answer another one of my questions concerning visibility of plugins; and did in fact prompt me to try to click the ‘Try in Studio’ option on a plugin’s page.

This inadvertently fixed the issue as all of the hidden plugins have now appeared in my toolbar - odd!

Thanks @metatablecatmaid :slight_smile:

strange, i assumed it was corrupted plugin files or something, anyway, i’ll restore it

Agreed, it is strange. I assumed the update had changed my settings.json or modified some other profile file.

Updated the solution to your original comment now that you’ve restored it.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.