Plugins for building

I’ve been building today, and I wanted to ask about some handy plugins I could use.
This will help me improve.

Please tell me the title of the plugin.
And excuse me if I put it in the wrong topic.

This topic has been discussed before. Please search for existing threads before creating similar topics as this gets asked very often.

There are numerous of useful plugins you could choose from, or ones that are needed, or that’ll help you with creating sort of objects inside your game there are variety of plugins to choose from. “SBS - Archimedes Two (v2.4)”are decent plugins to use it has a lot of different features including sizing or resizing objects with a clean UI design.

I would try using plugins that are needed you don’t need a bunch of plugins find ones that are needed in your case for building things faster and easier. Using plugins in a way helps to get things done easier or create things more faster here is a similar thread that leaves majority of recommended plugins that developers use consider experimenting with different selections.

1 Like

Archimedes for arches. Thats my main for building circle and arches and stuff.

Thanks for the help. Appreciate it.

Buildv4 is a great plugin for making terrains and that stuff as well. I don’t use it often but you should definetly try it!

1 Like

I recommend using this plugin, the To-Do List. If you’re ever stuck or you finish early and got nothing to do with your build, this plugin will help you keep track of your game. I heard it’s even helpful for projects as well.

Link: To Do List - Roblox

The plugins listed below are plugins I personally use the most in order of importance.

Studio Build Suite - Studio Build Suite - Roblox
Archimedes - Archimedes (v3.1.9) - Roblox
Tomarty Geomtry Tools - Tomarty Geometry Tools - Roblox
Stravants Geometry tools - Stravant - GapFill & Extrude - Roblox - Stravant - Model Reflect - Roblox
Show Decomposition Geomtry - Mesh Optimization Tools - Roblox
FusiaOS - FusiaOS's Map Editor - The Manual Triangle Plugin - Roblox
Buildv4 - Build v4 Staging - Roblox

1 Like