Plus button in Plugin Management should open toolbox

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to find and install new plugins.

When I open the Manage Plugins window, I instinctively want to click the “+” button to see more plugins I can open. But instead I get a dialog telling me to open the toolbox to visit it.

5 Likes

Massive Support for this, having a button that is pretty much useless and opens up the dialog telling the developer/you to go to the toolbox is pointless, I would like it if it opened up the toolbox and the plugin section when clicking on the + button in Plugin Management.

Anywho, as someone who is adjusted clicking the + button often for 4 years and having no action and sequence when opening-up the + button. Newer developers might think that it will open up the old plugin or some sort of page/section where it will show a large variety of plugins, but in reality, it will just show a dumb dialog, having it open up toolbox + plugin section will benefit a lot!

From my experience, when I heard Plugin Marketplace was updated and much more modern I instantly thought it will open up (like the feature/topic itself) a new page for it, turns out that wasn’t the deal…

Would like to see this happen anytime soon with the change of the + button. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for this suggestion - we’re looking into adding this.

6 Likes

Hi, just an update that this is implemented if opening Plugin Management within a place.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.