Police Station Build

Hi everyone! I just made this police station.

I wanna know your opinion on it cause i want improve in it. Thanks :wink:

8 Likes

Itโ€™s rather nice but a normal police station will have more rooms, a locker room, an arsenal, ect all in all its good just looks a bit empty.

1 Like

It is a pretty good build!(better than me lol)

Some improvements would be perhaps add more decoration like plants to the first picture of the waiting room. Another would be maybe reduce the amount laptops because it looks a bit packed together. Perhaps just add some objects to reduce the emptiness?

Looks amazing otherwise!

1 Like

The front appearance of the building could be improved as it does lack another pillar and smaller elements on the building and exterior!

As for the building itโ€™s very empty compared to a real life police station. The empty corners and spaces is noticeable have you considered throwing some picture frames of officers adding a door and different types of shapes to the build a bit would be a good addition of making the station have a more interesting look, while also keeping that sort of style your wanting.

I noticed the roof of the building lacks smaller details add a helicopter pad, but I imagine this would be nice to add to another part if the building. As such, Iโ€™d suggest adding some additional detail around the building, such as a sign with a police logo: a flag or even some interior structures while you got the design itโ€™s time to add the final details.

1 Like