Police station commission build

I did this commission earlier today for 600 robux (after tax 420) and I just want to know your opinions on it, thanks!

5 Likes

You’re getting rip off. This high quality build, especially with how the vines are placed and the atmosphere (sky) should deserve higher pay.

I’d say 1k - 1.5k price just for this! Well done. (I’m assuming you didn’t photo edit anything except for blurring out the additional background! =) )

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know, this was my first ever commission so I didn’t really know any better. I really appreciate your feedback! (and btw the blur is just DepthOfField in lighting).

Your placement of vegetation truly makes the build appear worn down!

I would focus on making the structure itself more detailed though, as it looks very basic and almost out of place with how the detailed vines are.

2 Likes

yeah, that’s a cool touch! I looked at UI and screen effects, and their really useful.
I’m happy you realize how so many hard-working developers are being underpaid! =)

1 Like

It looks very good! I like the style of it, and the vines/plants around it. You should also add more decorations on/by the station since it looks pretty empty on the outside.

The person should have paid you at least 800 Robux for this, it looks good.

2 Likes

nice

jokes aside that is extremely detailed and good if it was interior designed then this wouldve been quite expensive i think he paid you good. still good job

1 Like

not bad a little to blocky Imo and the colors aren’t the greatest. I do like the shape of the building though its unique

im guessing it was supposed to be like an older post-apocaliptic style since it doesnt look like a modern police station

also you made the vines yourself right? not free models

anyways looks good I think the brick texture could be different but the structuring is good and the vines add a lot

4 Likes