Polish people talking bad things in chat, moderation doesn't work

If it is in wrong category, I am sorry.

I was playing Natural Disaster Survival, in the game there were several players who wrote very bad things in the chat in Polish, one told the second to spit in his mouth, the third said in Polish that one player’s thighs were his house. Roblox’s chat filter does not work well in Polish. Roblox moderation in general is a joke. I got a warning for writing to them that they should be put in a straightjacket and go to a psychiatrist, it’s just shock and disbelief, and they didn’t get anything for dating or giving their Instagram names. This is unacceptable. There were many Polish children in the game who would simply become afraid to play Roblox. First of all, shame on Poles, and on the other hand, Roblox should invest in advanced AI chat filters or moderators to make it work. The report option should include the option to select chat messages that are unacceptable and select their language. They started calling me “Shut your mouth” and “I’ll fuck your mother” in Polish, and asked for sensitive information. This is unacceptable. After this, I will buy a VPN so that I will never be on Polish servers again.

I will say once again, what has been happening in the Roblox chat on Polish servers has been unacceptable for years. Will post photos of their names and chat here.

screenshots:

There were lots of worse than this things, just I didn’t made screenshots.

1 Like
  • I’m sure roblox will get a big lawsuit if they don’t do something with moderation. report feature doesn’t work.
2 Likes

report feature does work, but the majority of moderators speak only English so they probably do not take action.

1 Like

They should have the chat messages auto translated to English before they are put through the filter, and moderators reviewing reports can have the option to see the original message

1 Like

That’s right.

Yes, It Does work, but rarely.

I think it works all the time whether it is fast or not, like one time I said “I am hacking” as a joke and got banned for 3 days instantly then one time I got banned for saying “I love sucking gyatts” when I checked later

the translate idea would help moderation for different countries a lot

1 Like

A very valid reason for at least a warning

yea I know it was valid I also doxxed my self but only got banned for I Love Sucking Gyatts mostly