Popmall – Free Catalog & Avatar Editor

for some reason i cant use topbar plus with this catalog, its just doesnt open or do anything if i try to enter the catalog

2 Likes

I dislike how we have to make an account on some website to be able to use your module.

On good notes, the UI is very pretty and it looks stunning, but I would much rather use a normal module over what seems to be a huge hassle.

6 Likes

This resource needs clear instructions on how to comply with the GDPR law in the EU, including Right to Erasure Requests.

I recently received a Right to Erasure request and reached out to support for guidance on how to remove a player’s ID from Popmall’s databases. Shockingly, I was told that “I shouldn’t comply with those messages because it doesn’t matter, and it’s up to Roblox anyways.

This isn’t the first time we’ve faced this issue with the Legal Company Holder Super League Gaming, and it’s crucial that it gets addressed promptly to prevent developers using Popmall from facing hefty fines under the GDPR. Non-compliance with the GDPR can lead to serious legal consequences.

Additionally, younger developers (under 18) and their parents may also be at risk of fines due to the lack of clear instructions on how to handle legal requests.

I have sent several emails as well to Super League Gaming and support remains nonexistent on this. Any way this can be fixed as soon as possible? I am already seeing other Developers asking for this and being told the same response which I know it’s not right.

6 Likes

You’re right,

After looking into the DataStores that were created, it is pretty easy to delete data from BLOXBIZ_EXPOSURE_STORAGE, just put in the ROBLOX ID into a DataStore viewer plugin and delete their key.

The problem revolves more on the SUPER_BIZ_PLR_ANALYTICS_HISTORY which doesn’t have the ID of the player as the key, but rather a date followed by the UserID, which makes it impossible for developers to get rid of.

If Super Biz decides to store Data on the users outside of the platform, and doesn’t allow creators to easily delete data of their users off their storage, not responding to your requests on the matter, then we’re looking at legal issues.

As far as I know, I can’t find anything on their website on the matter, but you can at least delete their data from the BLOXBIZ_EXPOSURE_STORAGE DataStore.

4 Likes

You’re absolutely right about the SUPER_BIZ_PLR_ANALYTICS_HISTORY datastore being a problem. Unfortunately, it’s more than just one datastore This is exactly what concerns me.

On top of that, the staff keeps avoiding my questions whenever I bring up the datastores. They refuse to even mention the SUPER_BIZ_PLR_ANALYTICS_HISTORY datastore specifically. This lack of transparency is very troubling.

3 Likes

Hi. Not sure who you spoke to, but we take these requests seriously. Please feel free to reach out if you’re having challenges and we can look into making this easier for you.

We’ve never ran into any issues with how we handle data and we’ve even worked with 3rd parties to audit and certify our data handling practices.

Hey there,

I’m quite concerned about your complete lack of response to my inquiry, it does not answer what I said at all.

The lack of transparency surrounding how player(s) data is stored after using Popmall is concerning, especially since it impacts the developer as they’re in charged of removing it every time a Right to Erasure request is sent from Roblox.

Despite sending several inquiries on this topic, I haven’t received a clear explanation on these matters:

• Clear documentation on removing a player(s) data after using Popmall
  • Where player(s) data is handled after using Popmall (Third-party servers, or DataStoreService)
  • How player(s) data are handled and used after using Popmall.
3 Likes

@luckydroz Hi! I think asking here is my best shot - I’ve having the same issue lately while trying to set / edit my api key. “[Bloxbiz Plugin] API key failed to save”. The plugin has all the permission it needs, the place is published and I dont know what else to trouble shoot. I even tried creating a different account and using a new api key. How can this be resolved? Thank you.

Fix your website, it doesn’t work lmfao
Screenshot 2024-06-28 215614

Try removing /fr? Maybe that will work

3 Likes

Can’t use this without HDadmin being broken :(( what i mean by that is that i can’t open up HDAdmin panel

1 Like

bro just wants problems fr lmaooo

1 Like

Hey lucky, I was curious if you could use a module that uses the popmall catalog, and makes it to where NPCs (without using like the store just a module itself) where the NPC can be generated outfit. I’m just curious.

Bug: Popmall knows outfits contain avatar animations but doesn’t actually apply them.

Screenshot 2024-08-19 134234

Bug: Popmall cannot display items in animation bundles

Bug: Popmall doesn’t apply body scaling values associated with the outfit