Popmall – Free Catalog & Avatar Editor

Fix is in beta, join our discord to try it out!

1 Like

How do you get a 40% commission if people buy from the model? Like how does it work exactly?

And would I get in trouble for using this? sorry if that was a dumb question but I just want to be 100% sure

also this looks amazing

So does that mean I cant use this?

The policy is currently being revisited. Once the policy is updated, we’ll update the catalog to adhere to the new rules before the policy takes effect.

Our catalog is fully allowed according to Roblox rules.

2 Likes

Can I use this module and get the 40% commission still? Or do I have to wait before its fully revisited?

You can, no need to wait for anything.

1 Like

Is the rendering bug fixed? I uninstalled the pluggin in studio. But I still have everything set up on the website. If I reinstall the pluggin. Will I have to do the api all over?

I’m trying to add my game to the SuperBiz Dev Portal, but there is not option to save after I input my game details and contact information.

Message us on our Discord! We can help further there.

1 Like

You shouldn’t need to but let me know if you need help!

1 Like

Thanks bro, will the new avatar editor policy effect your plugin?

I’ve got it now, didn’t extract the zip first. Thanks!

How can I put more of the catalog models in my game? As I drag another catalog into the game the E to open on the new one stops working.

They’re still updating the policy, we will update the catalog to abide by the policy if and when it’s updated.

1 Like

We just released our largest update yet:
• Entirely redesigned search, categories, and preview
• Featured categories
• New outfit saving setting
• Camera mode
• Major performance improvements
• New Popmall branding

1 Like

Ist it possible to change the background in the catalog creator

Where is your resource of Popfeed? :thinking: if you named it Popmall

The clothing rack rbxm file is saying it’s corrupted when I try to move to my workspace I studio.

Is there a way to save the clothes a player was using before leaving the game and then load them back when they rejoin?
Right now it saves and loads back when they die but not when they rejoin the game.

1 Like