Poptart's portfolio

you are one of my biggest inspirations to keep going with developing. this is honestly the best work ive seen on the website

5 Likes

Thank you! You have talent and that I see. If you are interested, I would gladly pay you to make sci fi guns for a game I’m making that called Omega (Based on Cyberpunk and GTA 5)

6 Likes

That it super good, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Amazing skill, I aspire to be that great at developing some day.

is this even roblox- ehm uh its really good!

I don’t believe he is for hire. I believe he is just showcasing his models, games, work, etc.

This is quite an impressive portfolio. It’s clear you are one of the best in your field, so I recommend you keep this up! The attention to detail in some of these are very notable, and that’s appreciated.

You do such a good job with optimization plus your exceptional 3d/2d+scripting skills prove that you are truly one of the best.

THIS IS AMAZING! strangertingz#1777 very interested

You are probably the most talented developer I have ever seen. At first glance, these demos look like they aren’t even in Roblox!

3 Likes

Yeah I feal like this in a different game not even close to Roblox like really good job!

That looks incredible, keep doing what you do!

You’re really expanding Roblox’s TRUE potential. Good job, and keep up the good work!

I absolutely love your work on your RooM game. It is honestly inspirational. Keep up the great work.

Bro, bringing “Room” to Roblox has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I haven’t played the old version of doom in so long. You are a very talented developer and I can’t wait to see what you do next.