Poptart's portfolio

Full-stack developer. Experienced in programming as well as 3D/2D asset creation.

ARTSTATION:
https://www.artstation.com/ub183eb42

193 Likes

You’re a highly skilled individual with incredible talent. Keep up the good work!

32 Likes

Holy…

Bro this is absolutely amazing. I-I’m speechless really. Just the fact that this is done in roblox is insane. Really good job man.

Where I found you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMi-ZqB1Cso

17 Likes

This is most likely the best portfolio I’ve ever seen, good job

11 Likes

Thank you all a ton :)!!!
30 character limit

10 Likes

i’m honestly shocked,

i’ve never seen a game engine be this powerful

4 Likes

I was looking at this thinking… you didn’t make those… then I saw who posted this.

Your work continues to astound me. Beautiful stuff.

3 Likes

I’m following you on Twitter and Room 2 amazes me anytime I see gameplay of it.

4 Likes

Holy, this is some of the most astounding work I have ever seen. It is great to see somebody who is pushing the limits of the Roblox engine. Can’t wait to play RooM II when it launches!

2 Likes

Man this is one amazing portfolio, It really shows the potential of Roblox. Many people complain that Roblox needs more features but it really comes down to developers like you. Well Done!!! :+1:

2 Likes

I’m not, between school/work and all my current projects I can’t really offer help at the moment

5 Likes

m8, your talents are wayy too good for roblox, your meshes look more real than reality

4 Likes

You underestimate roblox.

Fantastic work man, truly impressive to see programmers such as yourself on the platform.

2 Likes

You inspire me to up my efforts as a 3D Modeller! Keep up the fantastic work

3 Likes

could i hire you for a smaller project, your skill goes way over what I need, but does allow for it to come out good

Wow! This is the best work Iv’e ever seen on the DevForum. I’m so impressed and the quality is amazing! Good luck!

3 Likes

question, are those made in blender or something else

I know roblox, been on it for a long time, ive seen other games too, very good ones, and their models are as good as these ones, sometimes worse than these ones. I said this because not many people put in the effort to make as high quality stuff as this, only some do, most actually cant like me, and a lot of other people here

You’re excellent in your work. You should be more looked at by the ROBLOX community. Happy to have someone who puts extreme hard work into there projects for other users to play.

1 Like