Port Crane, Mid-rise buildings, and more!

I’ve never showcased on the devforum before! Thought I’d give it a try :sunglasses:
Some of my latest content:
Also to show off to those who do not browse anything (or as often) on twitter and usually view things here!
What do ya’ll think about these???

I call this: The Cubical

17 Likes

Wow, the cubical is just-

Please, how do make such good lighting?! Could you say and of your tips or tricks? Thanks!

Dang,
Thought that was real for a sec.

Looking at the different kinds of creations, you have made i can. Say it looks really amazing, i like the different details you included on each of your creations! Such as the style and the lighting is very great. So i decided to look at each of your builds and, when i first looked through all the images. I think it’s very impressive and amazing! You really have done a decent job on your each of your creations you’ve made, it looks really great however, the (Port Crane) you have created off the real life one i can say. It has that style and the colors, and details it’s suppose to have because if you look at the style your going for you! Can mostly see these kind of equipments on shipyard and harbor with the. Different encoders, laser scanners, profibus cards, control boards and other high-wear electronic parts needed to maintain, reliability for modern port cranes. But i do believe your not planning on making a shipyard with! The containers on the ship so this large equipment. Can left them and put them in different parts around the shipyard, overall these types of lifting equipment for cargo handling! Have a really nice style to it. However that’s just a suggestion you could try adding that to your. port crane only if you plan on doing those details.

As well i did notice you have made the (Mid-Rise Building) which. Has that great style to the creation itself it features 4 different floors and 16 units, or more depending on how high it is! However what i can say it have that architecture. Modern look to it and the different materials you added to the building with the different decorations, inside looks very impressive overall. There is another building just like this one but it features a! Few stories high then the original one called, the (Low-Rise building) it’s shorten then the high. Rise building because this one only features a few stories while the other one has, more details and decorations around the interior, part and the building itself. As well one day you could try making the low, rise building and see how it turns out because i would. Like to see the few stories one and the mid rise building together with the different, details material and decorations anyways you! Have a wonderful creation here hope to see what. Else you make in the feature or on your twitter!!

Anyways, you have done amazing job on your (Port Crane - Mid-Rise Building) the details and decorations you added to each of your creations. Looks very impressive because the first creation looks like you got some! Inspiration from the real life “Port Crane” however each of your creation is awesome but if you plan on adding the shipyard and harbor. To the crane featuring the containers in the back of it i know it will look more amazing but. Hope to see what else you plan on making in the feature as well you have a! Some great creations here, overall, great job! On your latest creation! They look very wonderful the lighting fits well in the scene.

Side note: Do you plan on adding the shipyard to your (Port Crane) or did you just, wanted to create the crane by itself without building the whole. Shipyard just wanted to know, overall if you plan on adding that feature to your! Next creation i would like to see it overall, great job on your amazing creations i really like all of. Them featuring the lighting and the effort put into this!

2 Likes

The crane was for a game called Frontlines (CBMaximillian is head of development for it) and will be on an upcoming map. Thanks for the feedback my mannnn!

2 Likes

Mostly comes from Shadowmapping the place and ColorCorrection (Lighting property that can be added)
And then tweaking values of various things to get it just right :grimacing:

2 Likes

Great work and great use of lighting as well.

These are awesome, mistook them for reference images. The realism is amazing and the modern style is very appealing.

Amazing. It looks realistic as if it were straight out of an artwork or image. I like how you were able to utilize the lighting in your lounge setting so that it reflected off the glass and lit up the atmosphere.

1 Like