Portal-styled Parkour Game Feedback

PLAY THE DEMO HERE

Me and my friend are working on a portal-styled parkour game, called Portour. It has many parkour elements, and some more stuff. Here is a trailer we made for it (this is mostly what we have developed so far, we started yesterday)

warning very dramatic trailer we did it for funny

Stuff like buttons and cube exist in the game, they weren’t on the trailer but they do exist

And heres some screenshots:

Reminder that we literally started this yesterday, so it can definitely improve. Based on what you see so far, what do you think of it?

Credits

@LunnerRBLX - Creator of the game, made a ton of maps and made many ideas for it
@intergravitation - Scripter for the game, I did all the scripting lol thats all (and some levels)
@9E33O (Not on devforum) - Map maker

12 Likes

Nice design, it reminds me of another game with a similar vibe called Split. I look forward to the demo. I would love to test it whenever you have a playable version.

1 Like

This is a great game idea, Good luck!

1 Like

The trailer was really good. Even though it was cinematic for no reason, it fit the look of the game.

1 Like

Some more stuff i added:

Cube and button based testing. You can open doors or perform actions with the buttons and cubes, and adds a great layer of puzzles to the game. On top of that, I added things like fizzlers which fizzle cubes away on interact or laser field that cubes can go through but not your player. And I forgot one more thing; you can also grab certain blocks now.

I’m currently on my phone but later I will probably send a clip or 2 of the features.

I would recommend adding more detail to the builds

1 Like

That was awesome! I loved the trailer and I can’t wait for it to come out! Can you tell me when?

1 Like

Spawn Area is a house? And then you are in a factory-type place.

It does not make any sense.
Maybe make the spawn a factory and have a bed or you can make a cutscene where you get knocked out.
And got taken to the factory.
And then you will have to do all of the obstacles ahead.

Thanks,
I enjoyed looking at the trailer looks pretty good overall the game is pretty good itself.
Anyways, I enjoyed my time giving feedback on your amazing and hope to see more of your amazing games in the future.

1 Like

Very great!

Still looks better than mine

1 Like

Yes I can

1 Like

The physics and movement are awesome! In my opinion the map needs a little more detail. Maybe it’s the Roblox materials. Very cool game idea tho!

1 Like

Yeah, I thought that a little too but I actually think the simple style works out kinda well. I do agree though its a little underdetailed. I’ll see if it would work to keep it simple while adding some details

A kinda playable demo has been released! Its a little buggy, but if you want to try out some things in the game you can now!

Some notes you may want to know before playing:
Closing dialogue is only available on mobile currently.
The dialogue isnt the best so far.
There may be tons of bugs.

@xander5610 @Frogsreign

2 Likes

It’s the starting room of portal 2. That’s why it’s here.

I greatly enjoyed the demo. Thank you for tagging me in the link and I look forward to its future development.

1 Like

I know but it does not really look as factory-like as portal 2 room.

This is the best game ever created