[PORTFOLIO] Digital Artist / Clothing Designer / Translator (Mandarin)

Hello!

This is almost sort of my first time using this forum so sorry if everything is sort of messy.

Im an digital artist, clothing designer that is actively looking to take on projects within this community and I hope you give me a shot. I definitely will not disappoint, also my holidays just started so I will be able to finish projects relatively quickly!

As for my ability for translation I will not translate everything I said into mandarin,

哈罗,
这是我的第一次用roblox的讨论的论坛,所以如果这个发布很乱我抱歉。

我是一个数码艺术家和服装设计师,我在积极寻找东西做在这个社区里面,我的假期刚刚开始所以我有很多时间做完这些项目。

As for my art here is my most recent piece.

And as for my clothes here is also my most recent pieces.

7 Likes

If you are posting the shirt templates that you previously made, I advise you to watermark them so that someone doesn’t steal and upload it to Roblox.

4 Likes

Please don’t send your templates. I don’t want people stealing your hard work! If you ever need a mannequin made for a showcase of your clothes, feel free to message me because I got you. :smile:

3 Likes

Oh, I never thought about that thank you so much for bringing it up to my attention :slight_smile::slight_smile:

I appreciate it a lot

2 Likes

Oh dang, i completely didnt think of that, also thank you but maybe next time. Tysm for telling me tho :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

3 Likes

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/for-hiring-cheapest-clothing-designer/650691

I suggest you check out this guys page. He has one of your designs.

1 Like

Oh i just noticed this, thanks for telling me and it seems that he already learnt his lesson D: next time ill be sure to watermark my designs.

1 Like

I would like to hire you. If you do have Discord, may I contact you through it? My username is: Zaiden#1598

1 Like