[Portfolio] Highly Capable Builder | handsomemarcus13579

Who am I?

I’m Marcus. I’ve been building for 6 years and particularly enjoy projects that involve recreating the real world. My first attempt at using Roblox Studio came after I attended an Air Attica flight, where I was so impressed with the possibilities Roblox had, I decided I had to try and make something similar of my own. And so began my building journey! I like aviation, and having had a great experience on that Air Attica flight, it steered me into building airports to use for flying around with friends. I made a few tries at making recreations of things, but I simply lacked the patience to see them through; it’s something that I’d later develop as part of growing older. As I grew older, my skills and patience increased enough, to the point where I’m able to start and complete huge projects, like my recreation of the Marriott Zurich and my current work-in-progress, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

What can I do for you?

As mentioned, I’ve gotten pretty good at copying reality. From this experience, I’ve developed a good sense of realistic proportion and style that make my builds look and feel right, both architecturally and design-wise.

Building, being incredibly tedious as it is, earned me great discipline in starting and completing projects I set out to do. I carry the same discipline to all my contracted work as I do my own personal projects.

Marriott Hotel Zurich & Surrounding Area

One of my favorite locations in Zurich, Switzerland, recreated one to one in Roblox. I’d like to add the Zurich train station to it, but I need someone other than myself that will actually care to see the end result.

WIP - Arlington's Tomb of the Unknown Soldier

One of the builds I’m most proud of. Every detail is built to perfection.

WIP - Megaproject - Zurich Airport, Gates E Terminal

I actually plan on recreating the entire airport; it’s been a dream to do since joining in 2011. Though, I really feel a team is necessary to complete the whole thing. Mostly for moral support.

House Recreation

I reproduced this house in Studio to the real dimensions and the owner uses the renders I’ve made to judge the additions they plan on building.

Swiss Vacation Home

My family vacation home in Switzerland. The house will be destroyed and this model will soon be the last standing evidence of how it used to be.

Payment

Robux or USD.
I expect reasonable pay.

Contact Information

Discord: @CloudFromGoose#0341
DevForum: @handsomemarcus13579
Roblox: https://www.roblox.com/users/14072260/profile

2 Likes

I highly recommend marcus! As a good friend of his, I would know that his work is extremely quality. Keep up the good work!

Added you on Discord, my username is CalvinWindsor#0437.