[PORTFOLIO] Kitter | Designer

Hey! My username is kittxr, also known as Kitter. I’m a texture artist focused on making custom skins for weapons! I’ve worked for multiple games in the past like Counter Blox, Front Runners, Mad City and more. I’m currently working as an official skin designers for the popular browser game Krunker.io.

Here you’ll find a few examples of my work. I’ve made around 130+ skin designs for Counter Blox that are currently in-game, 67+ skin designs for Krunker, and more.

Counter Blox (2017-2020)

AK-47 | Glo

M4A4 | Jester (Collaboration with @Chromatikk)

AWP | Regina (Collaboration with @Chromatikk)

AK-47 | VAV

Operation Bright Poster (for Counter Blox’s Operation Bright update)

Operation Bright Logo (for Counter Blox’s Operation Bright update)

Counter Blox Trading UI

Krunker (2020-2021)

mushroomclouds

TripWire - Collaboration with @Chromatikk

absolute

L2021

kdc

cyalater
lights on*

lights off*

Soitsu
lights on*

lights off*

KIGA

Korder

ZPVC

Machina

JACK

Reinga - Collaboration with @Chromatikk

Records

Cyberkitty

Testing

SMILEZ

Toxix

Lunar Nitro

Trix

HotRod (NEW MODEL)

HotRod (OLD MODEL)

Cassette

Retrocade

HoloTrip

Traveller

T3CH

Krunkodore (Inspired by the Commodore 64)

TV Strike

Kittle

Combined

Kitta

Lester (Inspired on Hawaii: Part II)

Lineride

Toxic Nitro

Front Runners (2020)

CyberDisc

Retroid

Glamour

Gas Knife

I’m currently not for hire due to the amount of work I got right now and a big skin
making project I’m leading. : )

You can find me on:

Roblox: kittxr - Roblox
Twitter: https://twitter.com/kitter2002
DevForum: Profile - kittxr - DevForum | Roblox

28 Likes

You stated you are not for hire, but you are also not interested in working for games so we should contact you? That is a contradiction, please clarify what you mean.

3 Likes

My bad, I accidentally changed it and forgot to fix it. :grin:

3 Likes

Your work is honestly really good, def first person im gonna come to.

2 Likes

Impressive work, I would like to know more about your services, can you state a clear price on the assets on your showcase and how much time it took to make each skin?

Seems like your forgot to mention Payment method and Pricing it is difficult for me to make a decision to hire you or not.

1 Like

From working with Kitter in the past, I can guarantee anyone who wants to hire him that he is amazing at his job! Not only that, but he builds an amazing relationship with all of his customers making you feel welcome. If you ever need any skins made, I highly recommend Kitter.

5 Likes

Keep up the good work Kitter! Always enjoyed your work back in the CB days when we played together.

2 Likes