Qweekertom's portfolio

:question: >> About Me

I am offering my services as a programmer. I have been programming for 4 years on ROBLOX off and on. I also have 5+ years of varying experience in other languages creating games such as C#, C++, Python. I also have web-development skills in HTML, and CSS.

Additionally, I have experience working with graphical programs such as GIMP, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator. I have basic experience with Blender, so I hope to improve my modelling skills over time.

:memo: >> Work Examples

Castle Tycoon 2 is my most recent project, I’ve been working on it solo trying to get another game completed.

Tycoon Wars was my previous project. I saw it as far as this demo, but I felt that the game didn’t have the right scope. I’ve stopped working on it but hope to return when I find some insipration.

:computer: >> Programs I Have Experience With

:clock10: >> Availability

I operate on Western Time, GMT-7
I can offer 3-4 hours on weekdays, with a varying schedule
4+ hours on weekends.

:moneybag: >> Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept hourly or by the workload, I prefer hourly. I prefer USD via PayPal, but ROBUX is also acceptable.

:phone: >> Contact & Info

Developer Forum
Discord: qweekertom#2367
Twitter: qweekertom

Thanks for reading my portfolio! :grinning:

6 Likes

hi sorry for the inconvenience but could you tell me what programming language is used for fps games?

1 Like

Lua is used for FPS games. No worries. Roblox uses LUA to make all games on the platform. It is decompiled using C++.

2 Likes

ok thank you very much is that I am new to programming and did not know what language to learn for my game

1 Like

Hello your discord tag does not seem to work.

I changed the tag, sorry for the inconvenience

Hi, please check out my DevForum request

Hey, Is there any more example of your work besides the game you linked?

1 Like

Could you make the game free, I want to have a look at it. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there, I’m interested a lot, you’re tag doesn’t seem to work. Add me on Discord: closereaper#6429

1 Like

Check out my post and get back to me if you’re interested

1 Like

The game is early access and is paid, how could we see some of your examples of work, or maybe just make gifs of your work?

2 Likes

Experienced programmer with a positive attitude towards teamwork and collaboration. During our tenure as programming partners you have displayed ability to help in emergencies and tackle complex problems, I’m honored to have worked with you. :+1:

2 Likes

Reached out on discord for a position if interested