Portfolio | Snoopy1333 / Nanite | Scripting, Logo Designing

Hi, I’m Snoopy1333, i also go by Nanite.
I am from the United Kingdom, i have been working on Roblox since 2017 with nearly 5 years experience with Roblox Studio, programming, building and designing everything.

My Professions:
Programmer, Building, UI Designer and Logo Designer

• I will be updating this as i create more or have new things to add.
    updated: (07/12/2021) | UK Calendar
    ONLY TAKING LOGO COMMISSIONS RIGHT NOW

I’m mainly a programmer and logo designer.

Each list is titled by profession.
note* Programming is a list of games, some games may be playable, some may not.

Programming

Descending by most recent

My games i own

M3 - Aurora | Tower Defense
Candy Clickers | Companions!
Mirai | Project Grapple

WORKED ON (not owned by me)

Tapping Legends | Rebirth Legends 2

END

Logo Designer

Cenzo!PerfectPair_TransparentBkg RobloxDesigners_Valentines

RobloxDesignersbkLess RobloxDesignersForest RobloxDesignersSummerLogoWithSun

Sixwoods_Comm SportsJerseys Untitled

Untitled.png2

RockWood Prison TwitterPortfolio

ASylumSiteDelta Portfolio

END

FREE assets by me

Object Placer

Made this for placing shrubbery, i ended up making it a free plugin for free to use.
Select an object and a parent to start placing in and you can start placing everywhere with a single click!

For more advanced features, you can freely rotate it 360 degrees by inputting a specific rotation. Combining this with Random Y Orientation, you get a random orientated object.

Code System

A fully customizable Code Module, instructions available.
Easily make a code give currency or decide to make your own code redeem function. Each code is freely designable, built-in saving system so you don’t need to worry about making a save system for this!

Features: Activate and Expire date, Enabled value, Custom redeem message and finally a customizable redeem function.

Credits for original @LucasTutoriaisSaimo

END

Payment can be negotiated in DMs.

I only accept payment via Robux.
Methods: Gamepass purchase or Group Funds

• NOTE: You pay the 30% tax when using Gamepass as payment.

You will need Discord to commission me.
my details are in Contact Me section.

For Logo Designing:

When i begin, it will be done within 2 - 3 days max.
When i send a preview / draft i will watermark it for my safety.
I will only send the full, non-watermarked logo when i have the payment. You do not need to pay until the logo is done and ready.

I reserve the right to post the design on my Twitter, at anytime, and will only be used in showcase to advertise my capabilities and offer my service to others, these designs will be watermarked and checked by you to see if the watermarking is sufficient to protect your design.

For Programming

From the variety of games in Work, you will see my capabilities. If you have a question, i will answer in DMs.

Q&A
Q* Are you currently taking logo commissions?
A* Yes, i am taking logo commissions, first come first serve. Each logo costs :robux_gold:700
excluding tax. (as of 07/12/2021 | UK calendar)

Q* Are you currrently available to hire for a game project?
A* No, i am currently working on a project, unfortunately i won’t be available for hire.

Q* Do i pay first?
A* For short term script commission: Yes, i’ll be taking the payment before i start any work.
For logo commissions: No, not untill the commission is finished and you’re satisfied with the design.

For logos, you only pay when you are satisfied with the design. Up until the point it’s finished, you can decide to stop (cancel) the order and go else where or if you decided not to have it done.

My socials: Twitter @NaniteWasTaken, Discord Nanite#0684, Roblox Snoopy1333.

Thanks for reading and checking out some of my creations or works.
I’ll see you in my DMs or around roblox. Have a nice day…

11 Likes

10/10 Definitely recommending Snoopy1333. He’s done multiple logos for me. He is exceptionally talented and has an amazing work ethic. Definitely recommend him for any future projects/work you’d need him for. :heart_decoration:

4 Likes

I 100% recommend Snoopy, amazing work, very talented, and has cheap logos.

3 Likes

Not much of a surprise here, but I can definitely recommend Snoopy for any sort of GFX work. I commissioned a game logo and was not disappointed. Snoopy went to work immediately and I received my product within a couple days. Snoopy was highly communicative and was very productive. Cheap prices too! I will definitely look to Snoopy for future work.

2 Likes