[Portfolio] TheB1ueF0x - Developer/Translator/GFX Artist

About me

Hi there! My name is TheB1ueF0x, I am offering my services as a builder, scripter, translator, GFX artist and GUI Designer. I specialize in maps creation and modeling. I have been building for 3 years on Roblox.

Services

I can translate from English to Spanish perfectly, I’m a native spanish speaker and learned to translate to English, I can make models and maps in Studio, I can make basic scripting and GUI, I make good-looking GFX.

Showcase

You can view my models here: [TheB1ueF0x - Roblox]

Here are some comissioned works I did:

Humanoid%20TV

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I probably won’t be able to work during the week due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is per asset. I prefer payments through group funds.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or in Discord: Nestdot#9981.

Thanks for reading! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Great work, you did an awesome GFX for my group, formal when needed, not expensive and overall a great work. I wouldn’t think twice to choose you again, if I need it sometime. Good luck on your future projects.

1 Like

Ended up purchasing a few icons from them. They gave me a preview of the item to ensure it was what I wanted. Wait time was less than expected and they charged a very fair price. The outcome was exactly as I expected, very good quality. They were also a pleasure to work with and met each requirement I requested.

1 Like