[Portfolio] vGenede

About Me

Hello, welcome to my portfolio! My English is not as good, I am still improving.

I am vGenede,the owner of Fantasy Odyssey and a weapon designer for Katana Simulator.
i Also work for UFO Tycoon

I started to build during July of 2018, and modeling since December 2019.
I am mostly a low poly modeler, I also like to model and learn a bit everything i can on Roblox.

-I can model props, or anything environmental. These are portal or bridge etc…
-I can model weapons like sword, axe, staff etc…
-I can also model organic things like creatures or humanoid. I don’t have a lot of experience, I can only do basics.

-i can do terrain editor

Showcase

you can see here the work i want to show you to give you some idea of my skill as a modeler:

i may forget some screenshot. Its not matter, i will add new one

Availability

Its difficult to say. Im much busy at school because i’ll past exam in 2020 to be graduat to go to university.

Payment

Price depend on the time of work and the difficulty of the model. For example, organic model is more expensive than weapont model.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum.

twitter: https://twitter.com/xlefaceur
Roblox: https://www.roblox.com/users/168325477/profile
Discord: vGenede#7107

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

27 Likes

I vouch for Genesis, Very tryhard developer.

2 Likes

Amazing builds! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Celestial_Genesis is a amazing 3d modeler/Builder. I bought a map from her and im really glad I did!

1 Like

Incredible work. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

One of the best modelers out there, she’s very great & extremely skilled. I’d for sure consider her without a doubt if you’re looking for a modeler.

2 Likes

Awesome models, keep up the great work!

1 Like

Been working with Celestial_genede for a little over a month now. I highly recommend her modeling services for your games. Very high-quality work, fairly priced, and always finished in a timely manner. Not to mention she’s also very polite and easy to work with.

2 Likes