[POSITION FILLED] [100K + 30%] Looking for a Programmer

Hi, I’m LoganWallace25 owner of 202K+ group, Koala Cafe! My team and I are looking for a programmer for a tower defence game! We are prepared to offer 100K Robux with a 30% stake in the game.

I look forward to creating an awesome game that many will be able to enjoy.The programmer will be given a clear outline of the gameplay mechanics needed as well as how it should be implemented. Some aspects of the game that will need to be created include: NPC on NPC combat, basic pathfinding, upgrading system. After the game’s initial release, updates will need to be produced weekly to maintain relevance. The complexity of this project should only take 5 weeks to be completed and polished.

We are looking for an experienced programmer who meets the following criteria;

• Dependable
  • Great communication
  • Motivated and driven, hungry for success
  • Able to meet deadlines, and provide solid work
  • Able to work with UI, and make it look great
  • Script with security in mind
  • Extremely fluent with Lua

If you meet the requirements above; please privately message me or shoot me a message via my discord, at logan#1628

Please do not leave any comments other than general inquiries, thanks!

9 Likes

It appears that your last programmer left? Could I get what happened?

1 Like

Hi,

The old programmer who had claimed other peoples work as their own, so I had made the decision to terminate them.

If you are interested in the job, or anyone else - the position is currently open.

Thanks for the inquiry!
Logan

Alright, thank you for the clarification.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.