Position Y asis

Instead of the CFrame.new:

tweenService:Create(workspace.Part, tweenInfocamera, {CFrame = CFrame.new(-760.752, 200, 391.988)}):Play()

how could i tween just the Y asis?

Thanks

1 Like

What does this mean:

Players.AGIT_Games.PlayerGui.IntroAndMenuGui.MenuFrame.CameraMenuAnimation:45: invalid argument #1 (CFrame expected, got table)

oops try this

tweenService:Create(workspace.Part, tweenInfocamera, {CFrame = workspace.Part.CFrame + Vector3.new(0, 200, 0)}):Play()
local tweenCreate2 = TweenService:Create(workspace.IntroCameras.PrimaryPart, tweenInfoCameraAnimation, {CFrame = workspace.IntroCameras.PrimaryPart.CFrame + Vector3.new(0,200,0)}):Play()`

Players.AGIT_Games.PlayerGui.IntroAndMenuGui.MenuFrame.CameraMenuAnimation:47: attempt to index nil with ‘Play’

its because you’re playing the tween inside the tweenCreate variable
remove the play and add it in a new line like so
tweenCreate2:Play()

Ah Thanks my Fault i already had tweenCreate2:Play() but forgot to remove the other one, the script shows no Errors now but it also dont play

can you show me your full script?

Its just two tweens inside a function with a TweenService, i wanted to change the camera but i know now that dont works like that, how could i make something like this?:

local tweenCreate2 = TweenService:Create(camera, tweenInfoCameraAnimation, {CFrame = camera.CFrame.YVector + camera.CFrame.YVector(200)})`

The script over me dont works, but how can i change the CFrame of the camera?

camera.CFrame

[Char Limit]

local tweenCreate2 = TweenService:Create(camera.CFrame, tweenInfoCameraAnimation, {CFrame = camera.CFrame.Y(200)})

Players.AGIT_Games.PlayerGui.IntroAndMenuGui.MenuFrame.CameraMenuAnimation:45: attempt to call a number value