[POSSIBLE PROJECT] Satisfactory-Like Game

About The Project

Hello, I am a ROBLOX developer and I have been working on a couple conceptual builds based around a game similar to Satisfactory. The game will be based around automation and exploring.

What I am Looking For

I am looking to see if people are interested in this type of game, and if they would be willing to help (Would be paid of course). I am looking for scripters, 3D modelers, and terrain artists.

(An idea of what the game would look like)

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

If I get enough interest, I will start hiring devs. You would be paid an agreed upon amount of Robux, and it would be paid every time you made an asset/area/script. You would also receive a percentage of the game’s revenue.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord, send me a friend request: TheVeryHiddenDev#5726

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thank you for reading!

4 Likes

Is there any position for a gfx artist? I would apply for the job.
Discord : Ay-Men xD#7917

If you’d like a music composer, I’d be 100% down and ready. Discord: ADLHoratioNelson#5748

That’s pretty cool.
While I can’t script full time, I certainely may be around in the future.

If this does go ahead, I’d love to work with terrain to create the map. I don’t really have much to show, as I’m still building up my portfolio, but it’s definitely doable and you seem quite motivated.

I am going to do this project DM in discord
UsernameFaky#0132
I more of a terrain builder if you will friend me in discord I will send some of my previous work!

Hello! I’m instrested as UI Designer and Scripter.
Discord: Kuzey_Dev#2215

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.