Possible serious private exploit

Some guy named david_guy10 somehow has access to my game. He keeps shutting down all the servers. He said something about piracy, 1 hour of respect, and keeps telling me to update the game and add an update log in the description. After I update the game, he shuts down all of the servers (288, not just kicking everyone, actually shutting down the servers). I am clueless and worried. Only me and 2 other people have access to the game, but I know it’s not them.

I didn’t know what category to put this under
What do I do?

1 Like

Ban him, search for any backdoors, make an anti-cheat

1 Like

There aren’t any backdoors, and it’s only a test game. Around 300 visits, so I don’t know the reason why he’s using whatever exploit. I wrote all of the scripts in the game myself and only have one plugin

1 Like

So it’s exploits. Ban him with the ban api.

3 Likes

Whatever you just described is an issue with your game, instead of a private exploit.

There is nothing else that explains the situation that you are facing, unless if they have access to the game, e.g. have a privilged role in a group or have Team Create access to your game.
If not, you most likely have a backdoor 100%

Or, if you have vulnerable code in your game.

3 Likes

Ill search again, it has to be a studio backdoor as when the servers were shutdown, it showed the official shutdown code (288)

Are you sure your account does not have any suspicious session logons lately? Try checking that.

1 Like

give me your game’s rbxl buddy ill fix it for u

2 Likes

Doesn’t have any

gjdfsghsdfghjsdfdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfg

1 Like

I don’t trust you. But I’m telling you it’s got to be the three:

1. He has the privilege through collaborations
  2. He has the privilege through group permissions
  3. He just has access to your account
3 Likes

You definitely have a backdoor in your game. Try clearing any suspicious free models in your game,

2 Likes

you gave someone studio permissions in the grup

3 Likes

I dont own any groups on my alternate account (the acount the game is on)

I created all of the things in my game

1 Like

you should send the place file so that people can check for anything

What plugins do you have? That person has studio permission of your game its either a backdoor or you gave them permission.

I have 2, but 1 is disabled. The only one is use is a drop shadow plugin

Did any of these plugins ask for script injection into your game? I really have no idea at this point what it could be.

The disabled one does have script injection, but I disabled it weeks before I started making the game