Possible to teleport person to VIP server?

Not sure if VIP server is the right terminology, I’m specifically referring to private servers that you can purchase.

I was wondering whether it was possible to teleport a player from one VIP server to another (given they have the server instanceId) or simply from the main game server to a VIP server.

I’m not interested in doing :ReserveServer() as I specifically wish to teleport the player to a purchased server instance. The reason being that players can utilize the web interface for server creation.

1 Like

TeleportService | Roblox Creator Documentation maybe this will help?

No that does not help because it is referring to reserved servers not VIP servers.

Not possible, I have made a thread on this before, and for the time being, there is absolutely NO way to teleport someone from in game using a script to a purchased private server.

1 Like

He is talking about PURCHASED private servers, as mention in OP.

1 Like

As far as I know, this is not possible, see here: It is impossible to teleport a player back into a Private (VIP) Server - Feature Requests / Engine Features - DevForum | Roblox.

However, you can use ReservedServers to create a custom implementation. Either through the way that is mentioned in the above link, or through a custom implementation such as using an in game UI.

Thank you, I’m pretty sure I came across your thread when looking for an answer but wasn’t sure whether something had changed in the meantime.

Yes I understand that but that is besides the point. ROBLOX is offering a web interface for server creation that many players prefer for comfort reasons. With a custom implementation people would have to join a main server to then get to the desired server while using VIP servers they literally only have to click a link that directly throws them into the game.