Post-apocalypse themed builds

Heyyy! Here are a few screenshots of some of the post-apocalypse themed showcase games I’ve made! Feedback is also welcomed! If you have any questions or anything of that matter, let me know! P.S, all of these games are on my Roblox profile, if any of you would like to check them out!

Abandoned Store -

Abandoned Laboratory -

Abandoned Street -

Abandoned Bridge (latest one) -

48 Likes

My gosh the detail on this is amazing! I couldn’t say anything for feedback as it is so good! This looks super detailed and looks like it must have taken you a long time. Very good job!

4 Likes

That means a lot to me, thank you!

1 Like

Nice job! the building looks beautiful and I love how the fog is put so it clashes super well! Great job!

1 Like

Looking gorgeous. All the little details that make this world feel a lot more immersive, from nature reclaiming structures to the obvious aftermath of a devastating event that disrupted normal life, all fit together here. I am especially a big fan of the destroyed bridge - bridges in post apocalyptic maps always seem to hold my fancy, no matter how detailed they are.

Great work and use of textures!

1 Like

The detail is amazing! Good work!

1 Like

Absolutely outstanding.

Everything from the attention to details, to the lighting work is clearly well done.

You’ve done a great job working on this. Carry On!

1 Like

Woah, I would’ve never looked at it that way! Your comment is a huge confidence boost for me, thank you!

Looks great. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve literally never seen something so good on Roblox… wow!
Will this be open to play? I’m really interested!

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful detail and lightning and gives off The Walking Dead vibes right off the first glance. Highly appreciate your work, I think what influences the aesthetic of this most is the invading nature upon the abandoned place that was once a populated city. Really love the realism. What I’d suggest though is making the asphalt on the streets a little darker at color.

1 Like

Looks awesome, keep on good work!

3 Likes

That is so nice of you! And yes, all of the games are on my profile! They just got some nice music and you can walk around, that’s all! iThatPanda is my user! Thank you again!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words! The nature claiming back it’s territory is my favourite as well, it’s such a nice concept! And in the streets game, the ground is actually snow! I should’ve probably made it look more like it, but, thank you!

Looks good! The only thing that I don’t like is that almost everything is a Mesh. But, it’s just my style.
It’s really detailed too!

1 Like

Thank you! I had been building with normal models and whatnot, but a little while ago, I got to know what meshes are, and that they’re like just one part, and extremely detailed! I’ll try to limit the meshes next time!

1 Like

This looks so cool! Keep it up! :wink:

1 Like

Really detailed , really good!
I like the way of how it works and the lighting.
Great job!

1 Like

Wow. I really like the fog on the bridge, and the plants in the lab are pretty cool. Keep up the good
work :ok_hand:

1 Like

This is amazing. The detail is immaculate and you hit the bullseye on these post apocalyptic showcases. Will definitely be checking them out later.

1 Like