Post closed sorry

Closed sorry :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

No offense, that looks nothing like a shotgun, where is the handle?

1 Like

Tried to make this hqdefault

I suggest that for a more realistic effect, you add in more details as well as making the shot gun look more streamline.
There are a lot of really realistic looking low poly weapons, and I suggest that you look up other’s work for a reference for a start.
I like the fact you used different colours for your weapon, instead of making it all one. Good choices. I would recommend that you add in some texture. Some simple texture (like woodgrain for the brown parts) would dramatically increase the visual interest of your piece.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like a shotgun, make the handle longer and add more texture to the shotgun, it looks very blurry and has little texture. Other than that just add a lot more detail onto the gun, and it’ll look a lot better. I’m also glad you didn’t use just one plain color.

3 Likes

Hey, that’s definitely a good start. But in order to get a better shotgun look, I’d say make the actual base circular instead of square-ish.

Of course, this is entirely up to you, but along with that you could also make the handle a bit bigger so it’s more realistic.

Good attempt! :+1:

3 Likes

Everyone thanks a lot for the feedback! It is my first gun and i will get a lot better at it
Again, thanks for the feedback, really appreciated.

1 Like

This looks more like a video camera than a shotgun
I dont even recognize this as shotgun

2 Likes

I would definitely add a lot more detail so it looks some what more like a shotgun. Like maybe something such as this, but if your sticking to yours I diffidently would add more detail.

2 Likes

Im giving it a 3/10, it looks weird and nothing liek a shotgun. Keep in mind this is just polite criticism and no hating, The lighting looks weird for me as its reflecting in a weird way. and plus the iron sight on the shotgun is quite big, i would lower the size of it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

About the modeling, its great! (looks a lot similar to the source image) but the texture lack details, the textures a bit bad i guess ( or maybe its just because of lack of lighting ) but i do think texture need improvements. Again model is great.
Edit: one more thing, you think you can provide better image? in which we can see better.

1 Like