(post no longer available)

This post is old and no longer being updated.

5 Likes

In my opinion, i think some UI’s do not have an anchor point, caused not to be centered properly (Correct me if I am wrong)

2 Likes

Note that the transparent title text in some of the images was intended.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is the issue. The UI currently has an offset of 0, and I simply scaled it to my liking. I’m hoping you can shed some light on how an anchor point works.

2 Likes

Hmm, Change the anchor point to 0.5,0.5 and change the postion of the object the way how you liked

1 Like

Also i think the reason why The objects turned out to be zoom i because your screen is way to big, studio has alot of stuff in the scree like the example of the picture sometimes Objects made it too big

1 Like

So, if I collapse those tabs, I’d have a more accurate representation of how it’d look in-game, right?

2 Likes

Yeah i think so, also close the object on the top

If you want an accurate representation of what it’d look like in game, you can go to the test tab, and click “device” in the emulation chunk which will allow you to choose different common screen resolutions to see what it’d look like in game on differen’t resolutions.

the donate button looks like it is not aligned to the other text

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.