Post your art thread!

I’m more of a photo realistic artist for Cinema 4D but here is some of my work below!

50 Likes

Woahh, have all our artists gone on an uncalled hiatus? Our eyes demand more!

Simple english: please post more, lets revive this thread!

9 Likes

I like to torture myself by doing stippling with pen and ink.

43 Likes

“Realm of the Ani”, a subsection of my game Lands of Eyzira. The Ani are a mythical race I created.

“Skaser Caverns”, another subsection of Lands of Eyzira.

Drusera’s Overhead Symbol from Sci-Fi MMORPG “Wildstar”. Render done in Cycles @ 4096x.

Project Duality Icon. Project Duality is my makeshift artificial intelligence project.

My Quantum themed icon. Quantum is a clan on F2P building game “Robocraft”, notorious for being relentless in battle. We usually win Team Deathmatch flawlessly, that is, with a 15 - 0 win. The main icon for Quantum is the triangular black background with the glowing orange frame. I’ve appended my own symbol I made for myself a while ago to the center.

Render of Traveller “Apollo” from No Man’s Sky. Done in Cycles.

22 Likes

Vroom Vroom.

12 Likes

Not really on Roblox but I make the cover art for all of my music:

12 Likes

a

all months old but gold

20 Likes

These are some sick drawings mate! :fire: I really love 1, 3, and 5. They all look flat shaded, but with some neat brushes. I love it!

4 Likes

Went to my province’s Wildlife park and did some gesture sketches and a few quick close studies and a skeletal of a cougar. Ended up doing a little pen & ink composition. Angry catto!

13 Likes

56 Likes

mm

thiccnite

Just tapped on the image and it fixed itself. oof.

15 Likes

Enjoy my garbage art lol
(New and old, no order)

6 Likes

Not an artist at all myself. But I do like to make screenshots of my projects.

Don’t have anything else, I really need to finish my projects for once.

31 Likes

Slowly getting better at hand painted textures. :D

13 Likes

Since I started the internship, I got around to making concept art and texturing 3D work, and learning how to render/use blender :#

27 Likes

I have been getting into 3D Modelling lately. Still somewhat a novice, but it’s still fun none the less.

You can check out my sketchfab here: 3D models by MetaProx - Sketchfab

14 Likes

Its Ravenshield and my character for my old twitter banner,

But now my twitter banner was replaced by the evil version of my character in its evil lair :smiley:

26 Likes

Believe it or not I liked those so much at some point I tried to redo it on paper. The ambience you have is literally so cool. Just look at the neon letters on the paper. (Fisheye cam too my god)

I cannot believe that you’re new to blender. You make those characters shine with those textures. Literally too experienced :100: :star_struck:.

2 Likes

I’m glad you like my work :slight_smile:
I actually made the scene in 3D first, thats how I did the fisheye effect.

process pics

7 Likes

Always been proud of this set.

7 Likes