Post your art thread!

I’ve found some old aroblox art ahah

some roblox weird christmas thing

process

I made gas planet texture

and used a spherify filter in photoshop to create the planet.

I also found a Diesoft fanart

Jibay fanart Jjiban joke, with the ban hammer :smiley: )

Pocket’s fanart

I did few fanart of my old characters too

Asleum (green) and I (yellow)

progress gif

output_eif9bb_by_sofloan-d6tqoag

And my Jailbreak logo entry

process

Process

29 Likes

Whoah those are mad. Damn. :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve been spending most of my free time of the last 2 weeks on this modular sci-fi environment in UE4.

Final05GIFb

90 Likes

I’ve never owned a digital sketch pad so I kinda stuck to pencil + paper. I like to draw post-apocalypse scenes and oddball anime crossovers.

The leader of the resistance in the 6th After The Flash game

A man and his dog relaxing at night by a bonfire in the post-apocalypse

A woman searches a post-apocalypse school facility but is interrupted

Attack on Haruhi Suzumiya

Attack on Link

24 Likes

I love how every description is a cliff-hanger

Ohey thats my living room, cleans glasses, WHAT THE

I’m genuinely impressed dude… :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Just made a little protogen thing. Animated textures for the ears, hoses and faceplate. Surprisingly got a lot of attention from non-robloxians.

6 Likes

I took up a hobby in creating charts for Clone Hero. While this may not be 100% “art” art, it is something that takes a certain level of skill to get correct.

Here’s some highlights:

I’ve also started some 3D modelling work back up.

This is an Exanite Gemstone from WildStar. In the game’s lore, matter is composed of six primal elements: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Life, and Logic. Exanite is an extremely rare material that contains a 100% flawless balance of these primal elements, resulting in a virtually weightless, near-indestructible crystal substance that contains quite a score of power.

6 Likes

you are a wizard

5 Likes

Amazing work. Couple questions – where do you manage to find the textures for all this? And are you using inspiration from anywhere to create these designs?

3 Likes

I made all the textures/materials myself from scratch. They aren’t too complex, just a lot of tiling, grunge masks and constant values for roughness. This was my main inspiration: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ZvDoX

3 Likes

Wow. How did you manage to learn how to realistically recreate various materials? Within environments, how do you know what should be placed without having redundancy or detail problems?

It’s just a lot of tweaking and iteration, really. It always looks horrible at first but eventually after spending some time changing and tweaking things you think look off it will look better and better. Reference is also key in this. I often make pictures when I’m outside of materials that I think look cool. To balance details in my scene I just start building out a super rough version of my scene which I then improve piece by piece. This way it’s easy to spot odd areas before spending time to polish it. I never polish something I’m still unsure of, because it can cost a lot of potential wasted time.

3 Likes

Basically, some of my best art in recent months.

Some of my art when I first started out back in 2017.

25 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

Happy new years everyone, I’m dumping here.
I like THIC lines and clean edges, I also tried my hand at animation at some point (Second one, first attempt!).

FieDance

20 Likes

I made this at some point when BotW dropped

15 Likes

A 15 minute study of my eye for my digital painting class.

22 Likes

Very nice!
You may find this interesting.
Don’t watch whole you’re eating though:

7 Likes

Nothing can bother me after having Lasik done :muscle:
very cool though, thanks for sharing

1 Like