Posting Stuff until I get into UGC

How do you make that black outline?

3 Likes

How are you still not in UGC… I only see garbage in the avatar editor and your stuff looks very clean and cool! You should be the one creating assets for UGC instead of these garbage “I take a free model head and put a decal on it and call it a UGC item yay”

4 Likes

here’s a documentation on highlights (black outline))

3 Likes

Star Constellation Headdresses!
Tuba Hats [ Tuba Knight ]

Hex Dome Hats

13 Likes

Wow it looks insanely great! I especially like Kyrbo and the Wendigo. The Wendigo looks realistic!

2 Likes

Wow it looks great!

I have no words your work is always amazing!

2 Likes

Wow it’s amazing! How can you be good like this at UGC creation?!?

2 Likes

Really cool stuff dude - Umm also before everone gets super excited about the highlighting feature its really not meant for that… yeah sure it works but theres probably going to be a few problems. It works totally differently in low graphics mode and you can only have 31 highlighted objects at a time, so if you have alot things will stop working… If they are used in a game it may break it… by meaning players cant see highlighted game stuff etc…?
Either way def worth testing before you go crazy with it…

2 Likes

It’s something you can do in blender, not the actual Roblox highlights feature. I’m pretty sure you duplicate the object, size it up a bit, invert the faces, and make it whatever color you want; however, don’t quote me on that.

3 Likes

I know, I just decided to because it made my meshes pop out from the background in the photos.

2 Likes

I just used the highlights to make meshes pop out from the background also thank you for the compliments!

1 Like

yeah they look really cool… hopefully roblox will get people want to use it for things like this and change the system accordingly…

2 Likes

Roman helmet is my favorite. Awesome job on these, I’m sure you can get accepted some day!

2 Likes

awesome models. congrats on 1k view on this topic btw!

2 Likes

Skid remake in 3D

6 Likes

This is mind-blowing! You absolutely deserve to be in UGC!

1 Like

Cool Triangular Shades

8 Likes

Some more UGC concepts:

Blue Purse

Goggles

Mathsplosion

8 Likes

This is the type of person who should be in the program not some random kid making Limited’s but cheaper. Amazing work btw

4 Likes

How good are your designs I was seeing the others and you are very good in 3d design I wish you luck

1 Like