Powders allowed on roblox?

I was building a school role play game and well I am going to be having an interactive science lab. In the science lab the players “students” will be mixing chemicals and powders together to have reactions. Kinda like chemistry and I was wondering would powders be allowed like if I uploaded different color powders as decals would I get banned for that even though I don’t have a bad intention? If powders are not allowed besides bottles what else do you recommend using?

1 Like

I am using like green, red, blue, white and orange powders. Would that be allowed?

I think as long as the powders aren’t white, you should be fine. Also make sure its explicitly clear that the powders aren’t drugs. This is something where Roblox would have a human checking your game and thus will have context, unlike how images of pills get deleted as they are without context.

They will be labeled like “Powder A” because it is interactive so it says like take the flask to powder a… etc

You can make a system where sciency names are auto-generated rather than ambiguous like “Powder A”.

2 Likes

Very true. Also if its a surface gui it would be easier to translate to work with different languages.

1 Like

In my opinion I would just say he ought to upload one icon with white powder, which would allow him to re-color the icon using ImageColor3 and mean a lot less assets that need to load in for new players. I really don’t think it would be an issue with moderation unless it had some distinguishing feature that would actually liken it to drug use, and if it gets denied it would get appealed easily enough here in moderation review requests

3 Likes

The graphics you use to display these powders is also very important; most users will attempt to identify the item trough the use of in-game imagery. I doubt anyone thinks this is a drug:

Redstone_Dust

6 Likes

Couldn’t that be claimed as minecraft copyright?

That isn’t the point.
The point is that the graphic used to portray the item leaves little to no room for assumption that the item is in any way related to drugs or drug use.

True.

It’s just an example.

Yea, Sorry I misunderstood what you said.