Practice GFX Feedback

Hello! I’m a intermediate GFX artist. This is a fan art GFX I made for KreekCraft. Please note this is my first time using the boy rig. If you have any feedback please reply below all feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

3 Likes

its good, except special effects are so much, its good tho. also, his hand that doesn’t have the bat in it is weirdly posed.

2 Likes

It’s really good. I like the design and the effects. There are just two things I don’t like:

1. The pose seems a bit stiff. The hand where he’s holding the bat is fine, but the other one is just awkwardly “being there”
  2. The hoodie seems a bit blurred and kind of low quality. I’m not sure if that’s the way it was exported and if it can even be fixed, but I’d try changing that.
2 Likes

Very cool! I have one question. Were the lighting strikes around him made in blender itself or in a editing software after render?

1 Like

The lightning strikes were added in photoshop. And thanks!

1 Like

Pretty good, i really like the amount of effects and the colors, good job. Btw what sofware did you use for the lightning effects?
Nvm, i just noticed you used photoshop.

1 Like

Looks awesome, I love the effects in it! :heart_eyes: :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

I think it looks sick! Though the posing looks a little off and unrealistic. Maybe tone down the lighting of the lightning effects too.

1 Like