Practice Jungle Build

I made a practice jungle and like some feedback.

NOTE: I DID NOT MAKE THE DECAL
(I was trying to add color and the monkey decal helped)

Things I Found Difficult
  • Making The Stump & Leaves of the trees (making the stump have some detail & make the leaves look puffy)

• Making the bushes look puffy

3 Likes

It looks cool, it has a Minecraft feel to it and everything looks great.

The only thing I’d suggest is maybe try using a different texture for the leaves because it blends in with The ground. And maybe some flowers here and there.

1 Like

Has a nice low-poly feel to it, you did a good job making it fit that theme while still remaining in some detail in places, its good to see that not everyone is going the realistic route and some are still trying to do the pixelated looking builds. I like the design of this overall and I appreciate the variety across the different trees and bushes from what I can see. Good job.

Things to Improve on:

I would include some different colours as it all blends in as one for example:

• Make the leaves a darker colour
  • Make the bushes a darker colour but make sure they don’t match the leaves

Doing this will provide variety and make the game easier on the eyes and allow players to be able to identify objects separately easily.

1 Like

Could u give me the website of the game? if no it okay but the tree and the sky look like Minecraft game and the grass to I think.

The skybox is the default sky for baseplate 2021.

Thank you for saying that :). For me have a harder time modeling in realism since it takes a lot longer to finish. Doing a low-poly style is a lot faster and has more joy in the making of it.