Prada glasses Ugc concept

~UGC concept #6
~Made by: me
~Inspired by: Prada
Hello i made this cute prada glasses! I really worked hard for this, this is even my favorite brand.

I started making UGC concepts months ago i began to practise, then i started to upload things on twitter and on Roblox devforum. It was really fun to make concepts and i became more better and better!
Please Give a Feedbacks
cool Prada
I also tested on the Roblox studio if it fits well on the face, and it fits well!

8 Likes

Looks great! Keep on doing what you’re doing.

3 Likes

Your glasses are perfect! Just perfect! These are probably the best glasses I might even see on the UGC Program! Hope you get accepted, cause I’m buying this if it ever releases!

2 Likes

Very nice design!
Keep up the good work

1 Like

They look pretty good but know that if you get into UGC, you can’t publish them because of copyright reasons.

1 Like

They look great!
I like the logo and hexagon thingys on the side too lol
Keep up the good work!

Like @Ty_Scripts said, because you used a brand name roblox most likely won’t allow it on the platform. You should instead consider naming it something else.

2 Likes

I think they made them just as a concept because they liked the brand, I’m sure they’d make original designs if they were planning on uploading them

1 Like

Your glasses are well made, perfect. Details present and ideal for quality play. : D

1 Like

Maybe i just take the text prada on the glasses off?

Yeah, and if you upload it don’t call it “Prada”

1 Like

Yes but im still not on the Ugc progam, but i hope so xD

1 Like